- Support for WordPress version 3.3 and earlier removed.
- Reworked code to remove fatal error issue, ensure compatibility with WordPress 3.4 and 3.5.
- Reworked how Multisite user scenarios (assigned to no blogs/1 blog/2+ blogs) are handled.
- Support for WordPress version 2.9 and 3.0 removed.
- Support for roles other than Subscriber removed.
- Reworked code for removing Personal Options section on Profile page.
- Added support for removing Dashboard links in new admin bar.
- Added support for WordPress Multisite (mu-plugins and network-activation capable).
- Code reworked; support for WordPress version 2.5 - 2.8 removed.
- Updated menu removal code for compatibility with WordPress 3.0 (single user mode).
- Added code to remove Personal Options section on Profile page (props to Matthew Pollotta).
- Added code to make it easier to configure plugin if you want to change the role/capability level.
- Added code to remove Tools menu.
- Added code to remove Settings, Media and Comments menus for Contributors+ if needed.
- Added code to remove WordPress upgrade nag notice (admin will still see the notice).
- Added code to remove Tools menu in 2.8.x (menu numbering changed in core).
- Added Frequently Asked Questions and proper Changelog sections to readme.txt file.
- Fixed error in WordPress version checking.
- Added removal of Help link on Profile page.
- Added WordPress version checking.
- Added code for defining path to /wp-content/plugins/ if outside the WordPress directory.
- Added removal of Tools menu and collapsible arrow from the menu area in 2.7.x.
- Initial release.